Our client Diplomatic on Top is an international player that offers duty free luxury products to its clients, mainly diplomats. To expand their team in Brussels, they are looking for accountant Administrator.
- You are responsible to complete all customs documents and maintain customs records.
- You reconcile the client payments and update on the info system.
- Follow up on payments due from clients by email or phone.
- You control orders to suppliers, goods receipts, check pricing, input on system.
- You control payments of all other invoices.
- You reconcile bank statements every day.
After the initial period you bring the accounting functions in house:
- Payments and expenses recorded on the info system.
- Accruals at the end of each month.
- You maintain the general ledger and reconcile all balance sheet accounts.
- Monthly reporting of profit & loss, balance sheet, stock, debtors, creditors and sales data.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a financial direction.
- You have had a first relevant work experience.
- You can work independently and you are solution-oriented.
- You can easily deal with MS Office and the usual accounting programs.
- You speak English and have a very good knowledge of French.
- A responsible position in an international environment.
- Growth opportunities within the organization.
- A competitive salary, supplemented with extra-legal benefits.