For our client, an international company, we are looking for a EHS Manager for their plant in Ghent.
- Co-ordinate the Environmental, Health & Safety activities in the plant, in order to obtain healthy and safe working conditions and environment-friendly production; complying with all applicable legal and company requirements.
- Develop & implement procedures to reduce the risk for personnel.
- Support and lead projects to develop the operation.
- Support the ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 standard.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science is very beneficial.
- At least 2 years relevant professional experience, working with EHS in an industrial environment.
- Strong communication & management skills, both written & face to face.
- Technical competence.
- Prevention advisor.
- Environmental advisor.
- Understand the requirements to support ISO systems.
- Good level of IT knowledge.
- Fluent in Dutch & English and a good level of French.
- A varied function in an international environment.
- A competitive salary package.