Our client, headquartered in Wemmel, has been a leading player in the sector of digital business.
To strengthen their team they are looking for a Field & Support Engineer.
- As a member of our Professional Services & Solutions team you will mainly configure, install & support a large portfolio of Auto-ID hardware & system-software for our customers. System update management & customer reporting are also part of the job.
- You will be one of the direct contacts for our customers requesting remote or on-site technical support.
- Creation of documentation such as a quick user manuals, as well as internal documents required for later support and some internal administration are part of the job.
- You will help other team members who are active at customer sites.
- To our suppliers you formulate support requests and follow up until issue closure.
- In the longer term you can take up complete system project roll-outs.
- You report to the PSS manager.
- Successfully completed a technical secondary education or higher in electronics or ICT.
- The capability to work independently (later act as project lead) by executing, following up and reporting on all steps of installations.
- You have a certain experience with: o Personal computers, mobile computers, printers, scanners, RFID, etc.; o Microsoft Windows and Android Operating Systems and smartphone usage; o Wireless Data communication (Wi-Fi, GPRS, Security…); o Configuration of PC or mobile devices.
- Daily use of MS Office and a field service application.
- A profound interest in Mobile Devices like Android Smartphones, IoT, barcode & RFID.
- You are passionate about ICT, customer- and service-oriented, communicative, dynamic, organized and keen about priorities.
- You are disciplined and stress-resistant under customer pressure.
- Team work and initiatives towards a better organization are in to your taste.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- A varied and challenging job in a specialized and leading ICT company.
- A stable and financially sound and professional organization.
- A technologically strong developing sector.
- A dynamic and informal working culture.
- A competitive salary, company car, extra-legal benefits and regular certification trainings.
- Opportunities to grow within the company.