Our customer B & M in Merchtem specializes in the industrial coating of wood panels for indoor and outdoor use. B & M is part of the UNILIN group, which is mainly known from Quick-Step floors. B & M is looking for a line operator to strengthen their team.
- You are responsible for operating and following up an automatically controlled lacquer line, sanding machine and various rollers.
- You take care of the lacquer finish of the panels for external or internal customers (production).
- You perform and record checks of the lacquer quality (including quantities of lacquer) in accordance with the described lacquering procedures. If you find that lacquered panels do not meet the quality requirements, you take the necessary initiatives (adjusting sanding machine, cleaning rollers, refreshing sandpaper, replenishing lacquer in lacquering machine, …).
- You ensure that the finished products and orders are registered via PC.
- You work closely together with the forklift driver who, among other things, is responsible for the supply and removal of panels.
- You are able to solve problems independently by falling back on imposed work instructions and lacquering procedures.
- You are quality conscious and meticulous in carrying out quality checks.
- You take responsibility and like to work closely with your colleague.
- You have a basic knowledge of computers.
- You are willing to work in a two-shift system.
- You will end up in a team that considers professionalism and sense of initiative to be of paramount importance.
- You will work for a passionate, innovative growth company where passion, sense of initiative and respect are important values.
- In exchange for your dedication, flexibility and enthusiasm, you will receive an attractive salary supplemented by extra-legal benefits, career opportunities and a wide range of training opportunities.