For our client, an international company, we are looking for a Plant Maintenance & Project Manager for their plant in Ghent.
- Manage all maintenance activities on site in order to obtain the required equipment availability and production rates to meet customer requirements.
- Develop and implement cost effective procedures to ensure the required plant reliability is achieved.
- Ensure maintenance complies with our ISO systems.
- Supervise & lead the activities of the maintenance technicians and the contractors working on maintenance items.
- Setup a preventive maintenance system to avoid breakdowns on critical equipment.
- Ensure projects are implemented within the required time frame & budget.
- Work in close cooperation with the Production and Quality Manager in order to ensure that maintenance activities and projects are in line with process engineering requirements.
- Bachelor degree in an engineering discipline.
- 3 to 7 years relevant professional experience in an industrial environment.
- Strong communication & management skills, both written & face to face.
- Detailed understanding of equipment and utilities on site.
- Technical competence.
- Financial understanding of maintenance costs.
- Good level of IT knowledge.
- Fluent in English and a good level of Dutch and French.
- A responsible function in an international environment.
- A competitive salary package.