For our client, an international company, we are looking for a Plant Production Manager for their plant in Ghent.
- Ensure a healthy and safe working environment in compliance with all applicable legal and company requirements for plant production staff.
- Manage all production activities (including process trials) on the site in order to obtain the required quality, on time. Organize personnel to always be available to operate the plant at the required level.
- Develop and implement procedures (recipes) to ensure best practice for the production of all products.
- Optimize production process to reduce variable costs, including crude, energy & chemicals, increase productivity in Gent.
- Meet all reporting requirements & deadlines.
- Ensure production complies with the requirements of our ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standard.
- Supervise lead and control the activities of the Plant Production Supervisor and the Plant Process Workers.
- Bachelor degree in an engineering or science discipline.
- 3 to 7 years relevant professional experience in an industrial environment.
- Strong communication & management skills, both written & face to face.
- Detailed understanding of processing equipment & utilities on site.
- Technical competence.
- Understanding of ore milling processing.
- Financial understanding of production costs.
- Organization & reporting skills.
- Good level of IT knowledge.
- Fluent in Dutch & English.
- A challenging function in an international environment.
- A competitive salary package.